Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning I woke up as usual and went to my weight watchers meeting and grocery shopping. Of course it has been cold and rainy and windy today. When I arrived home, the kids had their Mother's Day cards and gifts all ready for me. Pretty Pink Carnations, Lovely smelling lotions from Victoria Secret, a shadow profile of Kole in a frame, a bouquet of paper flowers with little chores on them from Kaci and cards from the rest too! Tonight they are taking me to dinner so I don't have to cook.
I bought a pair of emerald earrings and said they were from the kids. Ha ha ha ha! They loved them!

Last week Kaci helped mow the lawn.
Kali has finished track and volleyball. Plus she was in a science fair at school
Soccer is almost done. School has 3 weeks left.
I have a parent teacher conference for Kole this week.
Boyd bought a mini bike for the... kids... ah hem ahem. I think for him.
Vivian has started packing a box to send to her aunt and uncle in California. It is sad to see her packing, but I am also so happy that she will be with her family again. I know she must have missed them something awful. She is so excited to be getting things ready to go. She flies off on June 12. We hope to be able to keep in touch with her always.

Oh, and my friend Colleen has tagged me! Now I have been tagged twice! I have already told the stuff, but did not tag anyone else. ha ha ha


Taylor, Nicole and Kali


Kaci mowing


Abigail and Kali at science fair


Alyssa and Kali at Science fair


Abigail's Cool Hats and
Kali and Alyssa's Handi-Notes


The Mini-bike

No comments: