Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rehearsals, earthquake, and stuff

Kaci as Ivy doll at rehearsals



Well, I am not mom anymore. I am a taxi driver for kids and a bank. I spent all day with Kole and Kaci today while Boyd went with Kali to her volleyball game and Vivian went to a soccer game. Of course they were in three different locations.


It was quite crazy. Boyd had a flat tire on his car to get repaired so we were down to one vehicle today until noon. So it was a shuttling nightmare. Kole behaved very well today for a 6 year old boy hanging out at a fashion show dress rehearsal. LOL He had to hear the whole dialog four times! Two times before lunch and two times after. But I guess it was worth it to get a meatball sub for lunch. then a trip to Barnes and Noble for books. What a day. Then home to fix supper and do some laundry. The kids are wound up and driving us crazy. I was looking for a bit of quiet time... hmmmmm what is that!!!??!?!?





Oh, we had an earthquake. LOL I slept right through it and then missed the after shock while I was out for a walk... hmmmm Everyone else noticed it, but not me. Guess i just don't pick up on those things. It was centered southeast of us, so it wasn't too near and no damage or anything. I don't even think the dogs noticed it much. It lasted about 15 seconds or so.

No comments: