Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girls Day out

The girls and I had a very fun day! After shipping off a box of belongings for Vivian we went to the Art Fair where there were around 180 artisans and a children's tent where all the art was between 4 and 6 dollars. Great stuff for the prices too! I, of course went a little crazy at my favorite place. Charlotte Fung Miller. She does Chinese Watercolors and so does her daughter! Here's a couple pics of items I purchased today.




After the Art fair we went to lunch, then to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum. Which is really pretty spectacular! From there we stopped at Lincoln's Tomb then home. Whew! The day ended up beautiful. Here are some fun pics from the Museum





Vivian, Kali and Kaci with the Lincoln family




Vivan, Kali and Kaci with a young Abe Lincoln








Dressing up in Mrs. Lincoln's attic



Here is Kole is his new hat holding a weird Lincoln souvenir


And Kali with Reiko and Carmella who may become
Sweetpea

1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun filled day. I almost feel guilty, I have lived in Illinois my whole life and do not ever remember going to Lincoln museum!! Love the pictures you bought too.